• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with Attachment Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i need help with the attachment point on my model's right hand. somehow it is slanted and the shield attachments i want to give him Angle into his right arm. What i want to do is move the attachment Point more towards the right so that the shield doesn't angle into him. Either that or is there a way to change how an attachment point is Angled? so that the shield wouldn't go "/", but " l " Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a Pic of my Model, he is a Weapon-Less Fire Pandaren.
PandaFighterX.jpg

Level 12
I believe that the attachment point is based on the bone, so you would have to move the bone which would screw up the animations. It's easier just to adjust the shield model accordingly. Just play around with the position of the shield in its own file until when you attach it it is in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.