• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachments Reversed - Gotta Fix Manually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I downloaded a whole load of shield attachment models from the models section, but much to my dismay they are all reversed. They are made to go on the left hand of the model, but all the single weapon attack animations are on the left hand and the shield holding Defend animation is on the right. I haven't done much work with attachments or modeling for Warcraft before and was wondering if someone could point me to a good tutorial on how to edit or a tool to help me fix all these attachments as they're all backwards!

Level 26
try magos model editor found here on the hive in the tools section, open up magos, open up your model, go to "windows/mode editor" and drag your mouse over all red dots (called verticies) they should turn green, then go to "transform/rotate" and set it to "center of mass" and "degrees" and rotate it 180 degrees on the X-axis, the shield is now facing the other way and you should be able to put it on other hand. if you still cant get it or have any more questions, just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.