• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editing shields from right to left hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have imported a shield model and i want to attach it to the hand,left of a unit. But the shield is made for the hand,right of a unit and it looks bad when i attach it to the left hand. Is there a way i can change this in Magos Model Editor so that it would fit well on the left hand? All i have to do is turn the shield from left to right, but i don't know how.

Level 26
open the model in magos, go to windows>modeleditor, then select the shield geoset and go to transformation>rotation, then set to degrees, and set pivot point to 0 on x 0 on y and 0 on z. rotate 180 on the Z-axis, then go to transformations>rotation again and select degrees then select 'CENTER OF MODEL' as the pivot point, and rotate 180 on the Y-axis, this should pretty much do the trick, if it doesnt work, or if you have any questions, just ask, or if you are still having trouble, you can send me the model and ill do it for you. Happy modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.