• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Head, Chest, Hand.. what more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi..

I am supposed to put a shield on a unit.. but I want the shield in the units left hand..

Right now I only manage it to get to the right hand using the unit animation "hand".

So it is real simple.. just tell me how to get a weapon/shield into a units left hand.. and if you know more spots that you can put items on tell me please.. right now I only figured out :?: that "Head" "chest" and "hand" works

Level 9
You'll be wanting to use the tag "hand "left". Enter them as two sepearate tags in that order, and if you want some more, I'll list them off.

Hand, left
Hand, right
Head (attaches directly on the head.)
Overhead (Stays above the units, head, doesn't sway with their movements though.)
Foot, right
Foot, left
Origin (The bottom center of most models, but, for example the naga, it could be back a bit, depends.)
Chest

And some special ones, depends on your model. Bllod Mage has sprites, which are the things that spin around his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.