• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifleman Attachment Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm having some trouble with the attachment points for the model for "rifleman", I took the gun from the original model, but I can not use attachments in this model, I tried to hand + left, hand+right and weapon, but neither was correct hand drive.Is there any point that works and I have not addressed?

Can someone help me? :grin:

Level 37
I asked the attachment that I use for a model that I downloaded here at the hive

Sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me.

in which case I put as hero but I could not in any of their points.

This somehow could make some sense but I won't take any guesses as to what you mean.

I listed the available attachment points for the unit. If the attachement doesn't fit the model using thise, then the attachement isn't meant to be used with that model.

You need to add your own attachement points to the unit or use some unit that the attachment works with.

Status
Not open for further replies.