• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help please with rotation in magos PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I use Magos to edit models but Im still somewhat of a bigginer:sad:, Currently I'm making a transforming siege tank similar to SC2's crucio, but Im having trouble rotating the treads properly. I want it's treads to rotate 45 degrees on the X-axis then 45 degrees on the Y axis raising the tank up like a quadreped. could someone please offer a 45 degree rotation on X and or Y axis or please explain briefly some hermite / bezier/ linear workings to me:confused:. Any help would be extremely appreciated.:thumbs_up:

thanks
Anarchianbedlam

Level 26
quick clairification, im going to rotate the treads with a texture animation for when it walks (walk animation) but im making a morph animation and in it, I want to make the entire tread piece (geoset) to rotate, so it looks like the tank is being pushed up on a quadraped. So its like the treads become "legs" as the tank becomes a turret like in star craft

Status
Not open for further replies.