• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm in need of some help here
I'm trying to build the Siege Tower a Mobile Tower/Ancient type unit (in the sense that it's not building) and i'm trying to make it morph into a building and when you build it in the workshop it appears as it's unit form
How can I do that
BTW the model I'm using is this

Level 19
Building the morphed (building) version should work, I think.

Ooooh, nvm. I missed the whole point.

Give the unit form of the unit the root abillity (the one that the unit form ancients have) and see how that goes. also give the building uproot. and edit their tooltip, icon etc.

Level 28
Using directly the morph ability may crash the game, Ex : hero into unit, not sure for building though :(
I would rather use this, not only it allow the change unit but u can also add special effect during the morph
  • Morph Ability
  • Events : A unit intial a ability
  • Condition : Ability being cast equal to Morph
  • Actions :
  • Units : Replace ''Triggring Unit'' to ''New Unit'' with....etc
I'm not if this trigger is correct (my WE is in frensh :) but some sort like that

Status
Not open for further replies.