• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help my loadscreen wont work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok i have no idea what the problem is i got a map it was Jpeg i used corel photo album 6 then i used War3 model editor 1.05 its now 512x512.blp then i changed it to a .mdx and mdl to try both. i have FullScreen.blp. the LoadingScreen.mdx has a 1 in size (kb). when i run it it is just a black screen i know its alot to ask but can u help?

Level 9
totally wrong section, please respect the other users and post this in the correct forum...

Level 11
1. Take any picture and save it as jpg/bmp/tga/png/jpeg/pcx/blp.
2. Use Magos War2Model Editor, it's add-on for Loading Screens.
3. Go Extras-->Loading Screen Creator.
4. Press "..." button and choose the image.
5. Press "Generate" button to convert the image to 512x512 (if it's not).
6. Press OK.
7. Save the model as mdx, as mdl don't seem to work.
8. Import the model and the blp 512x512 image into the map.
9. Imported models may have any path, while the imported texture has to have only its name in the path, without war3campimported/.
10. In the map go to Scenario--->Loading Screen, choose "custom loading screen" and specify an imported model. It can even be rifleman model, but I don't know what that will result into.

This is a wrong section for your problem. In Map Development forum, people upload their unfinished projects and other people play it, discuss it, criticize it, join the project's team and wait for the newer version of the map, and help its creator in making it.

Your problem goes to World Editor Help Zone, because it's very primitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.