• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Help me find a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, me and my friends started playing Warcraft 3 out of the nostalgia again, but the problem is, I cannot find the map I used to play. So, if someone could help me I'd really appreciate it, I will try to describe it as accurately as I can :)
Untitled.jpg

So, (1) was the area of a special enemy, a dragon or something, that would sometimes attack your base, (2,3,4) were the lanes, which enemies would go down to the base (5). The (6)s were special areas where you would get teleported to fight a boss or something similiar. You could buy scrolls/items in the base to upgrade your main hero.
Thanks in advance :)

Level 2
I think it's defense/survival.
There are quite a few heroes to pick from, I remember there being a witch doctor and a dark ranger as well.
The goal is to defend the base and push up the lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.