• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help! I want to make trigger that changes my abillity with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've made a trigger that change my abillity from level 1 to level 2 but the problem is that i want to make the level 2 abillity icon to look different. But how? Is there a way to replace 1 abillity with another with trigger?

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Throwing this out there just in case. That trigger will change the Icon globally. So if multiple units have that ability the icon will change for them too regardless of what level their ability is.

To change a specific unit's ability Icon you would use this action. HOWEVER, this doesn't work yet (among many other things) and I imagine it won't be fixed until Reforged comes out:
  • Ability - Set Ability: (Unit: (Triggering unit)'s Ability with Ability Code: Animate Dead)'s String Level Field: Icon - Normal ('aart') of Level: 0 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNRune.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.