• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Triggered ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I would like to request some help for a spell.

I have a spell triggered by a single level ability, and I want to make it trigger on 3 different levels so I can increase the damage.
Was thinking of replacing a spell with another when hero learns the ability. But it didn't turn out well ^_^.

Any help some1? :grin:

Level 2
I am using the trigger itself to deal damage.

• Unit - Cause MC_Caster[INDEX] to damage (Picked unit), dealing 20.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
Spell is magma crater made by X-OMG-X

Level 2
ok then if I can't get any1 to explain me what to do then can some1 tell me how can I create a condition depending on game time of the day? like dealing x damage while it's night and y dmg while its daylight :)

Level 15
I am using the trigger itself to deal damage.

• Unit - Cause MC_Caster[INDEX] to damage (Picked unit), dealing 20.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
Spell is magma crater made by X-OMG-X

then set the trigger to
  • Unit - Cause MC_Caster[INDEX] to damage (Picked unit), dealing (Level of your ability for your unit)x20.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
this will make the damage do 20 damage for lvl 1 and 40 for lvl 2 and 60 for lvl 3 ect

Level 11
  • Int
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set DAMAGE[1] = 100
      • Set DAMAGE[2] = 100
      • Set DAMAGE[3] = 300
  • Actions
    • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing (Real(DAMAGE[(Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit))])) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Level 2
sorry had an internet problem...I found the formula finder some time ago but...didn't exactly understood what must I do or what is it for :D

Ty millzy I'll try with your trigger :D and see if it works ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.