• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help for Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Guys where in WE i will can change rotating items in Marketplace !?!?
(i like my 5-6-x items rotating in the market)

Level 17
i didnt even know that the items can rotate :O
you also could rotate it manually with triggers, but i cant say that for sure because i'm not able to open WE now. if there is a function to add/remove items from a certain shop, it's easy to do

Level 6
Hmm, now i need to know about what this system exactly is, that the marketplace uses.
Does it work like if any creep drops item-X once ingame rotate it out of the marketplace's item pool or how ?

Now i try and watch this: if dead creep drop boot od speed (this item is from group permanent items ,lvl 2 ) and market place in this moment have all item from group permanent lvl 2.
Second creep drop micellaneous and campagn items and others items from this groups don`t go in a market.

P.S. Sorry for my english :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.