• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Editing My Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,I'm kina new to the site,but I've had other accounts on wc3sear.ch,Well forget that. I need someone to make my terrain look good,like add more dodads,delete what looks dumb,and other stuff.Here's how my map looks like,oh yeah it's a Super Mario Game.
Mushroom Forest
MapPic3.jpg

Some Cliff's on Yoshi's Island
MapPic7.jpg

Desert
MapPic6.jpg

Bowser just Kicking it
MapPic5.jpg

Luigi's mansion and E.Gadd's Lab
MapPic4.jpg

Toad Chilling near he's house
MaPic2.jpg

Mario Enjoying Yoshi's Island
MapPic.jpg

Hell when bad hero dies
Hell.jpg

Heavan when good hero dies
Heaven.jpg

If you love super mario bros. please help me(msg me)and you must be playing on west.Thank you for your time.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 34
Sorry I have too many projects on the go right now, but it look pretty cool. More environment doodads would help, and the mushroom things in the first picture look awful! I would say that maybe for this game Blizzard cliffs are OK, but generally using raise ground tool makes for a better looking terrain. The tiles variation looks good though, well done!

Level 34
Well for a game like this I actually don't mind it. Will it be overhead or 3rd person?

Level 3
It's a 5v5 game,Like DBZ Tribute Kinda.
I alrdy Delted Cliffs.

Last edited:
Level 8
Here's a tip. Add Sunken Ruin's Dark Grass to it, or replace one of the grass tiles with it. Then, add Ashenvale's Short Grass to it, or replace. Also, change the grass to Village Thick Grass. It blends very well with the Dark Grass, and Short Grass.

Level 3
How do i add 20 tiles at one time,my friend nestharus had like 20 on he's map but he's nver on so i can't ask him.

Level 34
You have to use WEU, which is not really recommended because it has been known to corrupt maps. If you do use it you should definitely back up your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.