• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Mario Allstars(Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi i'm making a game called super mario allstars,it's a 5v5 game that is like a hero arena and a rpg put together.

Playable characters
Good Team
Mario
Luigi
Baby Mario & Luigi
Toad
Yoshi

Bad Team
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Kamek
Koopa
Boo/King Boo

Some Models
Characters.jpg

Super Mario Allstars Map
Map.jpg

Some screen Shots
Desert
MapPic6.jpg

Luigi's Mansion and E.Gadd's Lab
MapPic4.jpg

A part of Yoshi's Island
MapPic.jpg

There is going to be around 20 missions(quests)in this game,also some cool spells and items.I added a battle arena so every 30 minutes in the game Team1vsTeam2(it's not one by one that's boring),so it goes insane with spells and item attacks.Team to win gets 5 stars that boost up your stats by 5 each,for each player.20 mission's can be requests,defend,or even bosses.Good ideas would be nice for my map or even helpers,we can setup a clan or something.
If theres any models i don't have because wc3sear.ch got changed or something please give me the zip files with your posts.
I'll be adding more to this posts later.
Thank you for your time. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 3
Extra Pics

Princess Peache's castle
Newpic.jpg

Proffesor E.Gadd's Lab
newpic2.jpg

Just random Terrain in map
newpic3.jpg

Level 8
this is looking really good im going to be expecting this thread goodluck man keep it up

Level 3
Beta

It's a Meele map,and Once i have 5 Quests set up ill realese my demo,
the only thing i hate is balancing i suck at it!!!

Level 3
my bad

i dont mean to spam but i forgot something,what's the difference in new thwomp model,and thwomp is just a quest(request).

Wow ThuGy, ever since you came to the hive you've shown us your love for Mario games. :)

Due to that, I think you have a lot of dedication to finishing this map. It sounds like it will be awesome.

You may want to add some enviromental doodads to some areas and raise/lower the ground for some areas as well.

You should also remember that Toad is really small, so he should be smaller than Mario and Luigi.

This map looks very promising. Good job! :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Thanks,Yea I wil make toad lower,I need help with a trigger,In the begining a powerfull star explodes,which makes 5 star pieces, so i don't know how to make the items stackable,and when someone gets all 5 it changes the name
Star Completed.Which You can you use it to gain some stats to help you out in game.Also I just need to balance it.Also how do you make exp gain bigger?
1.trigger1
2.trigger2
Thank for your time :)

Level 8
Ah, Paper Mario was the #1 game on Nintendo 64. Yeah, Supermj's idea of using Paper Mario as a base is good. You can also use Luigi's Mansion, the other two Paper Mario games, Yoshi's Story, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Sunshine as bases for attacks since they all have many enemies and bosses that could be useful.

Paper Mario enemy list:
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/n64/papermario/enemiesp.shtml

Mario Wiki is also a good place to look for inspiration and stats:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Main_Page

Level 3
Balancing

That's not what I ment i know what bosses im going to use,the problem is that i don't know how to balance stats and stuff like that.Beta coming soon but it's gonna kinda suck because i want you guys to tell me what's wrong with it.

Level 3
I didn't say it was going to suck just the first version.Also weu hasn't failed me yet so i'm going to keep using it.

Level 3
I will be posting me demo map on a new thread maybe later today or tomarrow!Just have to fix's some quests and skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.