• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

help can not download maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
well my problem is I can not download maps.

I click to download map and I get this in my browser.
In any browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla etc. etc.

This is what I get when downloading maps:

This web page is not available

Connection was interrupted dl.hiveworkshop.com.

Here are some suggestions:
Reload this website later.
Check your Internet connection. Reboot the routers, modems and other network devices you are using.
Add Google Chrome as an allowed program settings in your firewall or antivirus software. If a program is allowed, try to remove it from the list of allowed programs and add it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you think you do not need to use a proxy server, set the proxy settings: Go to the Tools menu> Options> Advanced> Change proxy settings ... > LAN Settings and deselect the check box "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

Error 101 (net:: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): the connection was reset.

Sorry my English, I'm from Argentina. I do not speak English.

I hope a solution, thank you very much for looking at the post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.