• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] help adding abilities into an ability page by level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I don't know if there's already a thread reguarding how to do this but to be honest i tried to find it as hard as i could. so what i've been trying to figure out is how to make an ability menu u can click on in the heros ability spot where it opens more abilities in the hero ability spot. and to make each ability become available by each level gained. if you need an example it's in defiance rpg and some others i beleive.

make a spell book with 3 levels, than set like 5 spells in lvl 1 spell book, 10 spells in lvl2 spell book, and 11 spells to lvl3 spell book. and dont forget to set max and minimum spells for each level(as i wrote sample set max and min. for lvl 1 5 and 5, for lvl 2 10 and 10 and for lvl 3 11 and 11)

But you can set more levels of spell book and less spells by level...
And if you want it defiances style you will have to trigger it... its simple when hero becomes like level 50, increase level of the spell book.
If you dont understand ask.

HF -BR-

Status
Not open for further replies.