• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Need help about placing of armor to the chest properly. Which says that the string must me "chest" so i follow it. I put chest on the string for the attachment. But why does the armor become small while when the armor is in the ground its almost as big as the character? (as you see on the picture) :vw_wtf: And also I need help about placing a shield properly to the unit? Tnx for help in advance... :goblin_good_job:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 54

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Attachments inherit the scale of the parent model. If the parent model is scale 1.0, the attachment will also be scale 1.0. The size of the 1.0 scale parent model does not alter the scale of attachments on it at all. On the ground, the scaling defaults to 1.0.

For example, you could get a pitlord to wear the armor as a helmate it would be so small compared to his model but on a vilager child, it would make him look like a robot as it would cover his whole body due to how small the model is.

Level 9
Attachments inherit the scale of the parent model. If the parent model is scale 1.0, the attachment will also be scale 1.0. The size of the 1.0 scale parent model does not alter the scale of attachments on it at all. On the ground, the scaling defaults to 1.0.

For example, you could get a pitlord to wear the armor as a helmate it would be so small compared to his model but on a vilager child, it would make him look like a robot as it would cover his whole body due to how small the model is.

:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.