• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Attachment Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need help....
Read: Item Attachment(Right,hand..Left,hand...Head...Chest...FOot...Origin...Overhead)

My Problem is I want to Prevent a Hero that has an Item attached to his Right,hand to pick up another item that will be attach to his right,hand.

What I want to Happen: If he tries to pick up another item with the same attachment to his SWORD,ARMOR,BOOTS,Gaunlets,ETC. will Auto DROP..

Sorry for my Bad ENGLISH :ogre_rage:

THANK YOU IN ADVANED :grin:

Level 3
Well you need to two items for that, 1 for the left hand and 1 for the right hand.

About the other item types: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-279/ids-infinite-number-item-classes-162448/.

I think your COnfused What i am asking is How can I Prevent a Hero to have two item that will attach to its right,hand or left,hand

For example
A Hero have an Item which was attached to its right,hand already
and he saw an item (Right,hand attachment) He Picks it Up

What I want to Happen in that Situation is the Item that his trying to Pick up will auto drop BECAUSE the hero has an item already that is attached to its right,hand :grin:

Level 3
You may not see it yet but IDS will help you determine the class of the item your hero is carrying, i.e. when he picks up an item, filter through a condition if that is a weapon, helm, etc. (thanks to IDS) then if that item is a class of the item being picked-up, just make the hero drop it.

Okay THanks Alot MasterTrainer(Everytime I Post Threads) You Also UndeadImmortal

Status
Not open for further replies.