• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellscream's Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Mm.. we'll consider that for the crash game.

Anyways a new game raging thought up:

Boat Battles, 2 player team

In teams of 2, players control a boat and are in the race of their lives. One player will steer using arrow keys while the other will fire cannons to slow down enemies (the driver will also have 1 or 2 minor weapons). Avoid sea monsters and beat the other players to be victorious. Skills not determined yet.

That would be fun, especially when a few guys got to teamwork over chat :)

Lord_of_Sausage: TURN!!
Taur: Wich Way?!
Lord_of_Sausage: RIGHT!!
Lord_of_Sausage: HYDRA!
Taur: ARGHH!!
Lord_of_Sausage: SHOOT!
Ragingspeedhorn: YESYES!
Lord_of_Sausage: HIT GD!!
Game Notice: Team ones boat were destroyed.
Lord_of_Sausage: -.-' i said hydra...

that would be fun, also, when 2 teams are yelling at each other :p

nice idea :)

Level 15
ok, heres my suggestions:
Captain:
uses arrowkeys (delay :/).
Can do different orders by spells like "down whit the sail!" or so.
Cannoner:
Can shoot one way, out of the side of the ship.
there is 2 cannoners, one on each side of the ship.
Bucanner:
This is the rest of the team, if there arent full, then buccanners are just removed.
Bucanners are pretty important for a good teamwork as they:

-raises the sail wich increases the speed of the ship (to increase speed, the bucaner has to spam "Raise Sail" to make the ship go faster, like ship always moves at 15 distance Pr 0.05 sec, but pressing raise sail will make it +1 at speed for one second, and it stacks!)

-Throw stone, throws a stone in target direction, that gives a little damage.

-Repair Ship, spam it, every time you do so, ship gains one life!

//Lord_of_Sausage

Level 11
m... not sure about the whole bucaneer thing, I think 2 players per boat is what we will have. There will probably be an option that will automatically disable team games when the amount of players is not even anyways.

I like the repair ship idea, but putting it for the captain. I think the captain will also have ram, which will basically send you sliding in the direction (left or right) and if you hit another boat, that one will be sent flying and you'lll stop. Or else you'll slide a bit more (and stop moving forward). I think I'll link repair ship and raise sails, so the captain can choose to spam 1, either speed or repair the boat when appropriate but not both at the same time.

For the cannon-neer, I'm thinking a variety of different shots such as:

Harpoon - instantly kills a sea monster, but deals no dmg to ships.
Cannon - An AoE damage target that will deal high damage to all boats (including your own) when it lands, but travels fairly slow.
Rock - A fast moving projectile that will slow enemies if it hits.

Btw, I saw HSP hosted once on East, and I'm rather happy about it lol. Good to know that people play it once in a blue moon.

Level 11
Sorry for the bump, here's another game idea: (expect a release sometime soon)

Big Bad Wolves - You play as a wolf hunting down sheep in a field. But there's a catch, they're all invisible! Use your hunting sense to reveal nearby sheep and then chase them down. Revealing sheep to you, will not reveal them to your enemies. Killing sheep gets you points based on how large they are (there's one huge and fast sheep worth a ton as well) The wolf with the most points at the end wins/. Skills:

Hunting Sense: Reveals all sheep nearby to just you.
Slash: Deals high damage to all sheep in the area, but reveals all your known sheep to the other wolves.
Hunting Fury: Increases your movespeed and gives you the ability to see all invisible units (however once they pass out of your line of sight they will turn invisible again, unlike Hunting Sense). Lasts 5 seconds.
Cripple - Cripples a target wolf or sheep, slowing them dramatically for 5 seconds.

Level 15
Funny :)
Mystery Box:
Each player got a pitlord. this guy got 3 spells: Wait 2 seconds, Wait 3 Seconds and wait 4 seconds.
in the start, a number is shown over the box (wich is in the middle, pitlords around it), this number indicates how long time it will take for the box to explode. it will onlky be shown once. Now, you got to send the ball to the next person, by using one of the 3 spells, each one will damage the box by its wait duration. Last man standing wins.
hope you get it :)

Level 11
Funny :)
Mystery Box:
Each player got a pitlord. this guy got 3 spells: Wait 2 seconds, Wait 3 Seconds and wait 4 seconds.
in the start, a number is shown over the box (wich is in the middle, pitlords around it), this number indicates how long time it will take for the box to explode. it will onlky be shown once. Now, you got to send the ball to the next person, by using one of the 3 spells, each one will damage the box by its wait duration. Last man standing wins.
hope you get it :)
Mm. not a bad idea, I'll run it by raging.

I know what u sould make a revive sistem becous when i play with noobs the all die and then they ask how can i revive now? then i die becous of them...
Ah well, that's the point of most of them. You dont revive, it's last man standing. That's like that in many party maps. However, I am adding an option to make arena maps Deathmatch or Survivor. So either in all arenas you will have to kill as many as possible, or be the last one standing. E.g. ninja will become get the most kills.

Level 4
For the boat battle... It's really a good idea, although I think there should be 2 options. 1. Pairs, each pair controls a small ship. 2. Team. 2 teams with 1 Big boat. so pairs is 2v2v2v2v2v2... and team is 6v6 or 5v5 or 4v4 ... default is Pairs. In pairs 1 person is navigator, and 1 is the Defender, Navi. moves Def. defends and attacks. the arena is foggy so low visibility, and if u crash into a opponent's ship you can have a fight on the decks (just a thought).

Spells: Sails up. Speeds up, 4 seconds cast time
Sails Down. Slows down, 2 seconds cast time
Barrier. You throw junk on both sides of the ship to stop a ship from colliding and causing a deck fight

Level 11
Mm.. sometime in the next 1-2 weeks is my guess. But there'll be plenty more for you guys to try out including:

• Changes and revamps to many of the old arenas (ninja's pathing now owns)
  • A few major bugs fixed
  • Many many new host options
  • A second cinematic (either one will be shown randomly if you choose to show the cinematic)
  • A few more minigames, right now I think we're looking around 5-7, and these will include:
    • Warden Warriors
    • Crypt Gladiators
    • Big Bad Wolves
    • Pit Perils (thank you to Lord_of_sausage, this is the one he suggested with the pitlords
    • and a few more that we havent really posted or dicussed here.

Level 11
What do you mean by ''more host options''?
Well you can choose which games and in what order you play from the start. You can choose how many games, you'll be able to choose whether arena games will be Deathmatch (get as many kills as possible) or survivor (last man standing). I dont think wtf? mode will make it in the next release, but we'll see.

Host options will also be made so that the players can see the same menu that the host can, just not be able to select it so they understand each option.

Level 11
Okay, well that aside, I have another game idea for you (I rather like this one, so it'll probably be in the next release).

Dodge the-burning-flames-of-hell ball
The legion is invading and... it's every kingdom for itself! 5 rolled up infernal balls will be placed in the middle of the map with 2 teams on opposite ends of the field(same heroes though). At the end of each field is what is equivalent to their goal, if an infernal touches it, you lose a point (you have 3 points to start with). However, your hero can only run around the edges of the field (you cannot actually touch the infernals or be near the goal). From there, you have to shoot at the infernals. Shooting an infernal will cause him to roll in the opposite direction (well, it's like physics, as long as you have enough power to counter his momentum and then some). So shoot infernals into your opponets goal and safe guard you own to victorious!
Abilities:
Simple Shot - A simple arrow shot that will apply a moderate amount of force.
Power Shot - After 1 second of casting time, lets loose a powerful arrow that will apply a very large amount of force.
Inertial Counter Shot - An arrow that on contact will cause a rolling infernal to stop in it's tracks, having no momentum in any direction. (a good idea might be to use this and then a power shot to get the most momentum).

So what do you guys think? Good, bad, any suggestions? Any abilties that should be added/subtracted?

Level 11
Another idea :p this one raging and I disagree on

Rock, paper, scissors

Just like in brain age, you're shown one of the 3 (rock paper or scissors) and then one of 3 signs (win lose or tie), you have to pick the one that fits the bill. E.g. If rock and tie is shown, you have to choose rock. If paper and lose is shown, you have to choose rock again.

This could be done 1 of 2 ways: a) everyone is shown the same thing and the first 3 people who enter the answer get the point then the next round begins. or b) each person has their own set and as soon as they finish it, they go to the next round. The person with the most points at the end wins.

Ofc the problem with the 2nd one is that there could be quite a few ties.

Level 11
Heh, well actually raging thought that the idea was lame, I'm the one who thought it up :p and I agree, while this is kind of a luck game (at some point you get used to it, like in brain age and then it's a contest to see who has the fastest connection and the fastest finger) but it does take a bit more thinking than most such games in party maps.

Level 22
I dunno if this has been fixed- But in the ninja game ( The one where you have to shoot shurikins etc. after other players ninjas ) The fan of knofes skill sometimes turn around.-
I think this is the meaning, but most of the times it just flies weird around.
I think its becouse you used Fan of knifes as skill, it find enemies and hits them, but if you used warstomp as ability it would hit units in range, still with the cool turn animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.