• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hellscream.blp

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Okay, Me and General Frank are Making a Co-Up model, we are creating a Diablo3 Barbarian unit...

i'm making the skin
He's making the model..

But, since General Frank is pretty busy, we wont release the model so soon, but! to make you wait, I asked General Frank if he would agree to give you this skin, has a present and to make you wait for the model :D.

Have fun, and Give credit!

Keywords:
Barbarian, Diablo3, Diablo, Warrior, Human, Berserk, Guard, Elite Warrior, Defender
Contents

(D3)Barbarian.blp (Texture)

Reviews
11:15, 22nd Jun 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Seriously, this really deserves a DC for the following reasons: - Awesome quality skin, though very detailed. - Great shading and definition. - Great usage of the wrap (specially the face), making the...
Level 5
Hmmm. you you alpha out the flag parts or would that leave a big gaping hole down his back?