• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellscream.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Simple reskin of Hellscream, inspired by the new Warlords of Draenor model.

All the credit goes to Activision Blizzard.

Update: A few tweeks.

It's inspired by the Warlords of Draenor, It's not intended to be brown, but I might make a brown version by request.

Keywords:
Grom Hellscream, Hellscream, WoB, Warcraft, WoW, World of Warcraft, Grommash, Grommash Hellscream, Chieftain, Warsong, Grom
Contents

Hellscream.blp (Texture)

Reviews
17:52, 25th Sep 2014 Misha: it really does not look to me that you've drawn these details yourself.. can you send me your WIP files over the pastebin?

M

17:52, 25th Sep 2014
Misha: it really does not look to me that you've drawn these details yourself.. can you send me your WIP files over the pastebin?

Level 12
This entire skin is fishy Hellscream is supposed to be brown in warlords not to mention it has the blacktooth grin flag on its black for the love of god Hellscream is the leader of the warsong clan.

Lol hahahaha it's not the Black Tooth Grin man. It's the Warsong flag. It's just not properly re-textured. Take a look yourself:
260px-BwulbjmIEAELYdg.png

260px-Black-tooth-grin.jpg