• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hell's Twin ORPG

What should I encorperate to my ORPG

• More Heroes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • More Quests

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • More Items

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Storyline

• More Abilities and Spellbooks

• More Pets

• Different Options for each Class

• More Imports, etc

• New Interface and Skinning

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Warcraft goers. I have expiramented with over 15 ORPGs, which I released none, in order to get to this, my new and latest, Hell's Twin.

Surprisingly, this ORPG has a storyline built solidly into it. These storylines correspond with the quests, cinematics, and other variables of the game, such as the doodads.

Curent Status
Terraining: 5%
Object Data: 10%
Triggers: 0%

This is day 2 of working on the map, and so far I am still importing icons and getting screenshots to upload. I might have a demo map coming up in one or two weeks.

Storyline

After several years of peace, Lord Farein Silverfall of the Wood Elves made an attempt to try to intercept the contentous plannings of their most grave enemies, the Dark Elves.

Unfortunately, this mission to recieve intelligence would take them into the heart of the Shadowlands, straight to the capital of Therash'nugal, and to the Underworld below it.

Farein and his band of Starsingers, the magical clan of melodic-charming troubadours, set out for Therash'nugal, six months ago. Once arriving into the city under disguise a few weeks later, they gathered that the main planning was being held in the caves under the city, which were only known for death.

The young general braved it as they found an enterance to infernal dungeons, stretching far underneath the capital.

Problem is, they never came back.

Your goal is to find them, dead or alive.

Features and Classes

Warrior-Overall melee warrior. Uses swords, axes, and polearms. Abilities relate to augementating and powerful but slow attacks, their true strenth in the brutality and damage they can take.

Magus-Your wizard. Uses staves and rods. Abilites are such with long effects areas and with high damage, but they lack the phyiscal endurance to take much punishment.

Ranger- Basic Archer. Uses bows. Their extreme marksmanship makes them agile and quick, but have the same weakness of charisma like the magus. They can enchant their arrows to explode, light on fire, and such, along with sending hails of them upon enemies.

Assassin- Extreme killer. Uses daggers and throwing knives. Unreal speed and damage makes them a key class. They can steal not just gold, but items from enemies' inventories. If you can catch them, they are easy to wipe out with low hitpoints.

Paladin-Holy Warriors. Uses maces and swords. Paladins have heavy armor and damage, but a slow attacking speed. Their magic tends to veer towards holy techniques, lesser than the cleric or preist's, which is shown next.

Cleric/Preist: The official sacred magic weilder. Uses staves and swords. They have light armor, but high cunning and dexterity abilities. They can do awesome heals, create friendly buffs and remove negatives, and create their own light elemental.

Valkeyrie/Angel: The agility based paladin. Uses swords and daggers. The abilites use both sacred and elemental magic, along with assassination skills.

More will be added

In this ORPG I am going to add the features of

• Expandable Inventory
  • Pets
  • Several different quests
  • Normal, Rare, Champion, Lengendary, and Divine Item Rarity Sets
  • The ability to create relationships, hatreds, etc

I am free to suggestions, ideas, improvements, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.