• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My name is Darkdraak i am to vind on the azeroth server of battle.net mostly in the clan WCM channel.
I like warcraft and i spotted a nice community here and thought that joining could be nice.

Level 5
Clan WCM is a mapping clan and most of the time we play custom games, those that are under construction for testing and playing random custom games, we are not addicted to dota or something. Ill put a link in my signature to our forum as soon as the new forum gets up.
The size varies, we are always recruiting mappers and faithfull nice testers. Currently we have 34 members.

Level 5
Thank you for your offer, but it isnt necesary, i think...
Ill discuss it with the chieftain.
But still thanks for this warm welcome! Its very much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.