• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm Shead, always been a big fan of Warcraft and after seeing this video on youtube
I thought it would be epic fun to make a single player game but with custom graphics and a third person view just like on the video.

I have no idea how to change the camera to a third person view, so if someone could link me to a tutorial it would be great (I tried searching for it myself but only found one for the Starcraft 2 editor)

And last but not least just a few images.

pumpkinsketch.jpg

treesketch.jpg

eggmonster.jpg

swordrender.jpg

axemodel.jpg

Level 15
Welcome to Hive! We hope you will enjoy being here and we hope that you will stay. :)
You should read the Hive Workshop rules and then you can upload things such as maps ,icons, skins, and models.:) Nice drawings. Did you make them? if you, how did you make them and what kind of program did you use?

Level 2
Welcome to Hive! We hope you will enjoy being here and we hope that you will stay. :)
You should read the Hive Workshop rules and then you can upload things such as maps ,icons, skins, and models.:) Nice drawings. Did you make them? if you, how did you make them and what kind of program did you use?

Thanks and sure will do :) models was made in blender rest was made with painter + a wacom tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.