• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
INTRODUCTION:
I'm a guy who had been playing with editors for six years :grin: but has never made an official map:eekani:. I just wanted some models and tutorials and stuff for my own entertainment. Nothing much.:bored:.

Cool looking models that are related to any kind of elf or orc. (kinda attracted to them:hohum:)

DISLIKES
BUGS!

Level 16
Hello there, and welcome to The Hive.

Its always cool to see another mapmaker joining the community, nevermind that you've yet to submit a map officially :) The Hive is the place to improve your mapping skills and at the same time also providing quality resources for users to download.

Try looking over at the general tutorials about mapping if you seek to bring your mapping to the next level. And last but not least, read the Hive rules, and enjoy your stay! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.