• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, peepz of the Hive Workshop.

My name is Andreas, born in Sweden.

I'm a 17 years old guy that likes to do pretty much everything that means self-work. :smile: (A.K.A I would only accept help by others if it would be crucial. D:)

I'm kind off a newb when it comes to the whole model creation, spell animation creation stuffs etc. But I'm trying to learn.

I enjoy motorcycling, being with friends, soccer, handball & basketball accompanied by Computer gaming and strategy games. :gg: (That's where WC III came in! ^-^ )

I've had this account here for a while now I believe.. I just noticed when I tried to register. :p

Well, short said; That's a introduction of me (?).

Nice to meet you. :mwahaha:

Level 8
Hello, peepz of the Hive Workshop.

My name is Andreas, born in Sweden.

I'm a 17 years old guy that likes to do pretty much everything that means self-work. :smile: (A.K.A I would only accept help by others if it would be crucial. D:)

I'm kind off a newb when it comes to the whole model creation, spell animation creation stuffs etc. But I'm trying to learn.

I enjoy motorcycling, being with friends, soccer, handball & basketball accompanied by Computer gaming and strategy games. :gg: (That's where WC III came in! ^-^ )

I've had this account here for a while now I believe.. I just noticed when I tried to register. :p

Well, short said; That's a introduction of me (?).

Nice to meet you. :mwahaha:

If you like Strategy games then be sure to check out my Armchair General Thread in the Off Topic section.

Status
Not open for further replies.