• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hello all. help please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
no, when i cast blizzard with the effect still the same one but with a different model nothing happens, just goes pshewww pshewww and damages stuff but no effect at all, take it out and add the blizzard model, or any other model under the "buffs" drop down menu and it works fine, but nothing else.

~@~bob

Level 2
yes to both qustions...is there somethng wrong with the files maby? seems like anything thats not a .mld dosent work....

Level 2
sorry about the double post (if that matters on this forum :S its been awhile anyways)

ok i just downloaded this and used it as the model file for a hero and it works just fine. whats different about it from any of the other "spell" model things? (or, why does this work and the others don't?)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3444/

ok i fixed the blizzard thing, i guess some models are broken and dont work or only work for unlimited? (dunno what im talking about just guessing)

sooooooo now i am still having problems taking the armor buff off when he turns off immolation, the :unimmolation" thing didnt work, perhaps "deactivate immolation"?

ok i have a theroy, could i make it wait untill the casting unit dosent have the buff "immolation" on him any more, then make it remove the armor buff? would this work? and if so how would i make the trigget to do it? i cant figure it out, tried the wait for condition thing but that was a no-go :(

thankz soooooo much peoples...

~@~bob

Last edited:
Level 2
ok i got that problem fixed, now im trying to add an enchant ability that adds damage\attack speed, what would that skill look like? ive tried using the bloodlust ability but i dont want it to be a target spell, i want it to go on me right when i cast it so i used a dummy to cast it on me when i use howl of terror with a 0% damage reduction. now when i try to add the +damage item ability the same way i did with immolation, it dosent eer go away, i have it set to add it, wait 25 seconds, then remove it but it just stays there....wtf? any ideas as to how to fix this?

thankz

~@~bob

Status
Not open for further replies.