• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help on this trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm still kinda new on the world editor. And i'm making a map now(obviously). I'm making a skill that kinda works like udge's third skill, only it does not add strength per killed unit but armor per killed unit. I have tried a stupid trigger, but it does not work. Can you help me?

P.S.
i want to know the ff:
Things about the reals and integers stuff. XD Thnx.

Level 4
Upgrade is rather tiring... i prefer using tome since it can used for a long long time, as for upgrade you need to make every lvl

Level 3
armor thats a good one...let me see ummmmm ya you can add agility and that would add armor or you can use bonus armor ability used on items and make as many levels as you need it and use triggers to adjust to how ever you need its level to be at

Status
Not open for further replies.