• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hello all. help please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
alright well i have a few problems....

ok i have a theroy, could i make it wait untill the casting unit dosent have the buff "immolation" on him any more, then make it remove the armor buff? would this work? and if so how would i make the trigget to do it? i cant figure it out, tried the wait for condition thing but that was a no-go :(

or it can be something other than trees, but i really would prefer trees, im not sure if this is possible though. but if you find a way to make it work with something other than trees please try to keep it to something that would match a skill a druid or the night elf class might "summon" or raise etc.

also:

2) the +str per units killed skill is working pretty well, but i feel that adding +1, +2, and +3 str per kill is going to become IMBA, so i tried to lower it to .24, .5, and .75, per level, per unit killed. only problem is its still adding 1 no matter what level it is...(like it wont accept decimel str ammounts)

3) i dont recall ever seeing a computer use my custom hero o_O how do i make them decide that its just as good as any of the others?

4)and how do i use a skill, and when i use it it adds +X(agi) damage to my target?

thanks alot <3 :D

i am only using only GUI and modifying the abilitiesto make skills. (i know none of JASS, just figured id learn the basics like this and have a fun map to play with at the end...)

alright thanks for your help. will probably be posting more here (or editing this if possible) for help on the other hero's skills.

thankz

~@~bob

Last edited:
Level 2
ok well i found one guide thing but i didn't understand it

it went like this:

Event - An Unit Starts The Effect of An Ability
Conditions - Ability Being Cast Equal to YourAbility
Actions - Pick Up Every Unit Within 600 of (Casting Unit) Matching ((Matching Unit) is an enemy of (Owner of (Casting Unit)) equal to True) and do Actions
-> Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Casting Unit)) at Position of (Picked Unit) facing 0.00
-> Add 1 seconds Expiration Timer to (Last Created Unit)
-> Order (Last Created Unit) to Night Elf - Keeper of the Grove - Entagling Roots (Picked Unit)

Actions - Pick Up Every Unit Within 600 of (Casting Unit) Matching ((Matching Unit) is an enemy of (Owner of (Casting Unit)) equal to True) and do Actions
-> Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Casting Unit)) at Position of (Picked Unit) facing 0.00

thats the part i cant figure out, i cant find the value thing to use for it, im sure its probably one of the unit group options, but then i cant find the whole matching unit stuff....

also, he keeps refering to a FAQ i've been trying to find but i think its non-exzistant, do you have any idea where i might find this holy- FAQ?

thankz

~@~bob

Level 2
hmmmmm ok i found that value, now i cant seem to locate the "is an enemy of..." part...

so far i have this Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 200.00 of (Target point of ability being cast) matching (((Matching unit) is A ground unit) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)

"(((Matching unit) is A ground unit) Equal to True))" his is what im trying to figrue out how to change to: "is an enemy of" but that option isnt in the drop-down menu, its all like "is a hero" or "is able to attack air units" etc etc etc...

everyone keeps saying what a simple skill this is but gawd i don't get it

Level 7
Base of the hero skill of an instant cast ability (e.g. War Stomp, Thunder Clap, Howl, etc.) and change it to Hero skill and remove all the values except cooldown, tooltip and mana requirement..

• Event
    • Unit - A Unit Starts The Effect of An Ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability Being Cast) Equal to [YourAbility]
  • Actions
    • Unit - Pick every unit within 600 of (Casting Unit) matching ((Matching Unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting Unit)) equal to True) and do Actions
      • Do - Actions
        • Unit - Create 1 [Dummy Unit] for (Owner of (Casting Unit)) at Position of (Picked Unit) facing 0.00
        • Unit - Set level of [Dummy Entangling Roots Skill] of (last Created Unit) to (Level of [YourAbility] of (Casting Unit))
        • Unit - Order (Last Created Unit) to Night Elf - Keeper of the Grove - Entagling Roots (Picked Unit)
        • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic Expiration Timer to (Last Created Unit)
Now, you need to create a Dummy Unit which has the skills, locust, invulnerability and the ability you want BASED on Entangling Roots. Remove the model and shadow of the unit and also the attack...

In the based skill, put the highest RANGE possible and 0 cooldown and mana requirement, you may place any damage. Make it a UNIT ability as well. You may place any level on it and due to the skill, the level of the dummy ability will be set to the level of the casted ability by the Hero..

To find MATCHING UNIT BELONGS TO AN ENEMY OF..... You may find it on the Dropdown of [Boolean Comparison(?)] and find [Unit - Unit Belong to an enemy of Player]

Level 2
wahoo, ok it creates the units but....

i can still see them, i cant change the model fine to none or (what would i change it to anyways to make them have none?), so i gave them the invisibility ability but it dosen't work either.... so how would i fix this?

oh, and im trying to make this a casted ability, not an ability that happens around you, similar to the silence ability....

thankz

~@~bob

Level 2
ok, my trigger looks almost exzactly like the one you show,

the skill my hero casts is "war stomp", so yeah i cast it, the earth bends and nothing else happens....

whats wrong?

edit - oh, where yours says "do-actions" mine says "loop - actions" does this matter? if so how do i change it, ive tried but not sure how...

thankz

~@~bob

Last edited:
Level 2
IIIIIIIII DID ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! :D

I swear that was the hardest spell to ever make. ever. period.

thanks to all who helped me

ok moving on - next skill:

i want pretty much an amility exzactly the same as DOTA's tinker's goblin army thing, but with deer or perhaps another wild animal (centaurs)

how would i do this?

thankz

~@~bob

Level 2
just use stampede and change the model to a unit that already has a walking animation for its stand.. ive gotten one here..

oh...lol

ok well that problem is solved, next one :

now i would like to make a spell that creates a wall or trees, kinda like dota furion's skill with the tree circle, but in a line to either make an impenatrable defensive obstical or to cut-off an enemy's retreat.

or it can be something other than trees, but i really would prefer trees, im not sure if this is possible though. but if you find a way to make it work with something other than trees please try to keep it to something that would match a skill a druid or the night elf class might "summon" or raise etc.

~@~bob

Level 2
You can actually create Destructibles with triggers. Now, you have to use Maths if you want to create a wall in a line. You Should use an ability like Shockwave with no Damage, Missile and effect. Then, in the triggers, You must obtain the Point. Like in the others, now set a variable called Point wiht the Target Point of Ability bEINg cast. Now, you should do a for each integer a from 1 to TOTAL SIZE. Then, the actions should be creating a tree at a point like this:
Point with Polar Offset.
The Base point is the variable that you set before.
The Angle is actually this: (Math-Angle Between Points: Position of Caster and target point of ability being cast) + (90 X Sign(Conversion Integer to Real(Arithmetic : (For Loop Integer A) - (Total Size / 2)))).
The Offset is something that I have to think more, but is easy to do. Just Use some Maths XD.

Ok, I hope this makes you think a little. See ya!

Level 2
You can actually create Destructibles with triggers. Now, you have to use Maths if you want to create a wall in a line. You Should use an ability like Shockwave with no Damage, Missile and effect. Then, in the triggers, You must obtain the Point. Like in the others, now set a variable called Point wiht the Target Point of Ability bEINg cast. Now, you should do a for each integer a from 1 to TOTAL SIZE. Then, the actions should be creating a tree at a point like this:
Point with Polar Offset.
The Base point is the variable that you set before.
The Angle is actually this: (Math-Angle Between Points: Position of Caster and target point of ability being cast) + (90 X Sign(Conversion Integer to Real(Arithmetic : (For Loop Integer A) - (Total Size / 2)))).
The Offset is something that I have to think more, but is easy to do. Just Use some Maths XD.

Ok, I hope this makes you think a little. See ya!

lol well that makes one really really big tree =\ and you lost me here "(Total Size / 2))))." i cant find this total size value thing ....

but it did makea tree so thats a plus, anyways ima go work on the rampage skill while waiting on a reply :D

thankz

~@~bob

Level 7
Total Size is an integer variable as I have observed..

• CRAPPY
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Shockwave
    • Actions
      • Set Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set CasterPoint = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Set TotalSize = 5
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to TotalSize, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Destructible - Create a Summer Tree Wall at (Point offset by ((Angle from CasterPoint to Point) + (90.00 x (Sign((Real(((Integer A) - (TotalSize / 1)))))))) towards 0.00 degrees) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_CasterPoint)
PS: The offset is unknown to me cuz I dun know which is the effect, creating a wall sideways or from the caster to the point..

The example shows that it will create 5 trees...

THE CUSTOM SCRIPTS DESTROY MEMORY LEAKS..

• SHITTY
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit - Pick every unit within 600 of (Casting Unit) matching ((Matching Unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting Unit)) equal to True) and do Actions
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TargetLoc = (Position of (Picked Unit))
          • Unit - Create 1 [Dummy Unit] for (Owner of (Casting Unit)) at TargetLoc facing 0.00
          • Unit - Set level of [Dummy Entangling Roots Skill] of (Last Created Unit) to (Level of [YourAbility] of (Casting Unit))
          • Unit - Order (Last Created Unit) to Night Elf - Keeper of the Grove - Entagling Roots (Picked Unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TargetLoc)
This will also remove the memory leak from my trigger

Last edited:
Level 2
Total Size is an integer variable as I have observed..

• CRAPPY
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TotalSize = 5
        • Loop - Actions
          • Destructible - Create a Summer Tree Wall at (Point offset by ((Angle from CasterPoint to Point) + (90.00 x (Sign((Real(((Integer A) - (TotalSize / 1)))))))) towards 0.00 degrees) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
PS: The offset is unknown to me cuz I dun know which is the effect, creating a wall sideways or from the caster to the point..

The example shows that it will create 5 trees...

THE CUSTOM SCRIPTS DESTROY MEMORY LEAKS..

• SHITTY
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TargetLoc = (Position of (Picked Unit))
          • Unit - Create 1 [Dummy Unit] for (Owner of (Casting Unit)) at TargetLoc facing 0.00
          • Unit - Set level of [Dummy Entangling Roots Skill] of (Last Created Unit) to (Level of [YourAbility] of (Casting Unit))
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TargetLoc)
This will also remove the memory leak from my trigger

wahoo! i did it, its kinda sloppy i think but oh well it works... i used your forumula thing but did this :

Destructible - Create a Summer Tree Wall at (point offset by (((Angle from casterpoint to point) + (50.00 x ((Sign((Real((Integer A))))) - (10.00 / 1.00)))), 0.00)) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
Destructible - Create a Summer Tree Wall at (point offset by (((Angle from casterpoint to point) + (40.00 x ((Sign((Real((Integer A))))) - (10.00 / 1.00)))), 0.00)) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
Destructible - Create a Summer Tree Wall at (point offset by (((Angle from casterpoint to point) + (30.00 x ((Sign((Real((Integer A))))) - (10.00 / 1.00)))), 0.00)) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0

then so on untill i got to -50 and it makes a wall :D

anywyas, now i got the problem of having a permanent wall there, this just won't do if i plan to have any balance in the game, so how do i add an expireation timer to a destructable? i didnt see one like there is for units...any suggestions?

*edit* ohhh also your custom scripts just make my triggers to have errors in them and it makes them not be able to be activated....

thankz

~@~bob

Level 7
Are you sure when writing the custom scripts, you didn't put a space before and/or after the parenthesis? It should be typed like this:

call RemoveLocation(udg_[VARIABLENAME]) ~ capitalization of the variable name is essential, even wrong size lettering will error it..
set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true ~ I'm not really sure if this is the code o_O

To remove the doodads, you may do it like this..
  • CRAPPY
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TotalSize = 5
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Tree1[(Integer A)] = (Last created destructible)
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • For each (Integer B) from 1 to TotalSize, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Destructible - Kill Tree1[(Integer B)]
AND QUESTION TO YOUR TRIGGER.

PS: Tree1 is a Doodad Variable w/ Array...

Level 2
ok im stumped, that dosent work, wherever im supposed to use the "total size" varriable it has to be a "real" varriable not intiger, and besides, that only creates one tree.....

~@~bob

Level 2
Then use conversion then -.-

Okay, I'm not helping at all, so I'll stop and shut up T-T

nononoon, not that your not helping, its just i dont know how to "read" per say the triggers, or know what each thing does, like that huge ass forumula to cast a tree made no sense to me, but im going to give up on the tree wall, although if somebody would like to make the trigger for me i would be more than gratefull...

have any suggestions for a new skill to replace that one? i considered changing it from a tree to a big gate, but how the hell do you summon a gate? lol (im talking like how would that even make sense in the game, not how to do it BTW)

ok well next skill : would like to add X times your agi or str to your next attack

also : +X str per enemy killed

thankz

~@~bob

Level 7
  • Poop INIT
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Hero skill learned) Equal to [YourAbility]
    • Actions
      • Set HeroVar[Player number of (Owner of (Learning Hero))] = (Learning Hero)
      • If (Level of [YourAbility]) Equal to 1, then (Trigger - Turn on (Poop Lvl 1)) else (Do Nothing)
      • If (Level of [YourAbility]) Equal to 2, then (Trigger - Turn on (Poop Lvl 2)) else (Do Nothing)
      • If (Level of [YourAbility]) Equal to 2, then (Trigger - Turn off (Poop Lvl 1)) else (Do Nothing)
      • If (Level of [YourAbility]) Equal to 3, then (Trigger - Turn on (Poop Lvl 3)) else (Do Nothing)
      • If (Level of [YourAbility]) Equal to 3, then (Trigger - Turn off (Poop Lvl 2)) else (Do Nothing)
      • If (Level of [YourAbility]) Equal to 3, then (Trigger - Turn off (this trigger)) else (Do Nothing)
  • Poop Lvl 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Killing Unit Equal to HeroVar[Player number of (Owner of (Killing Unit))]
    • Actions
      • Hero - Modify Agility of HeroVar[Player number of (Owner of (Killing Unit))]: Add X
Why did I have to create an Array to a Unit Variable (HeroVar)?
The purpose is to make the spell an MPI spell (Multi Player Instance [?]) to enable other player to use the same spell to a hero without any errors or unnatural things happening

Level 2
heh awsome it works, now time for a few qustions :)

1) all of my custom heros you can ckeep making over and over, like as if they were an ordnary unit, but the origonal heros you can only make one of them, then it removes it from the list of heros you can "train". how do i make it where you can only "train" one of my custom heros?

2) the +str per units killed skill is working pretty well, but i feel that adding +1, +2, and +3 str per kill is going to become IMBA, so i tried to lower it to .24, .5, and .75, per level, per unit killed. only problem is its still adding 1 no matter what level it is...(like it wont accept decimel str ammounts)

3) i dont recall ever seeing a computer use my custom hero o_O how do i make them decide that its just as good as any of the others?

4)and how do i use a skill, and when i use it it adds +X(agi) damage to my target?

thanks alot <3 :D

~@~bob

Level 11
You need to make your own AI for the hero, I believe this is possible through the AI editor, (however I've never used it) but I KNOW that its possible through triggers. Also make sure you start computer AI somewhere in your triggers, else the only thing with AI will be Neutral Hostile.
Ok I still haven't learned how to use these silly html GUI tags, so bear with me.
First make a dummy ability which doesn't actually do anything, but uses the mana you want and has the cooldown you want. Make it castable on another unit.
Next make a trigger that checks if any unit has casted any ability. Use a condition to check that the ability casted is the one you want.
Hit ctrl + b and make a unit variable named "CastUni"
Now (it gets a little tricky) use the action Custom Script and write "local unit udg_CastUni = GetSpellTargetUnit()"
then hit ok and use a trigger to add X agility to the target unit of the casted spell. Then make a wait for 10 seconds (the time this agility will last) Finally add 0 - X to the agility of CastUni.
This makes the ability add X agility and then after 10 seconds the agility will go away.

Level 2
hmmmmm i see, not what i had in mind but i really think what you posted to be a better idea....(an enchant skill? o_O)

also, you cant set AI for custom heros -.- or if you can idk how, guess ill look it up - still need help with:

1) all of my custom heros you can ckeep making over and over, like as if they were an ordnary unit, but the origonal heros you can only make one of them, then it removes it from the list of heros you can "train". how do i make it where you can only "train" one of my custom heros?

plz and thankz

~@~bob

Level 11
#1 I'm not aware how the normal way to do this is, but you could use a trigger

Event
"Generic unit finishes training unit"
Condition:
"Unit Type(Trained unit) = HeroType"
Action:
"Make unit type(Type of(Trained unit)) (unavailable) for construction/training for player(owner of(Trained unit))"

>>>>I wish I knew how to use GUI tags....<<<<<

#2 Its true, It only accepts integer values, so you have to use a counter to add 1 strength every 3 kills. Or 1 strength every 10 kills.

Last edited:
Level 7

Here's the fix ^_^

Go to Advanced - Gameplay Constants.

Go to Techtree - Dependency Equivalents and add your custom heroes there

I think setting a REAL Variable and use conversion, somehow like this

LEVEL 1 TRigger
  • Actions
    • Set RealVar[1] = 0.25
    • Hero - Modify Agility of HeroVar[Player number of (Owner of (Killing Unit))]: Add (Integer[?](RealVar[1]))
THIS IS UNTESTED NOR I DOUBT THIS WILL WORK ^^ BUT JURT TRY

Check my signature, it has a tut on creating AI to heroes (if you need more explanation, please ask)

• Strength DMG
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Storm Bolt
    • Actions
      • Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (50.00 + (Real((Strength of (Casting unit) (Exclude bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
HOW TO GET (Real((Strength of (CastingUnit) (Exclude bonuses))

Conversion - Convert Integer to Real ~ Hero - Hero Attribute

This will cause 50 + Strength of Casting Unit DAMAGE..

Level 11
Your method for #2 wouldn't work because the real to integer function truncates. It works like this 1.5 -> 1 or 2.9999 -> 2
or .5 -> 0
Also I already answered #4

Level 7
Your method for #2 wouldn't work because the real to integer function truncates. It works like this 1.5 -> 1 or 2.9999 -> 2
or .5 -> 0
Also I already answered #4

I said I doubt it will work ^.^

And also, it woudn't hurt making sure right?

And I see you're using locals o_O (MUI is not needed btw)

EDIT:

Oh I see!!! I thought he meant by using a skill which will damage (like storm bolt) the unit with Str or Agi T-T.. IM SO STOOPID*!!!!!

Level 2
#1 I'm not aware how the normal way to do this is, but you could use a trigger

Event
"Generic unit finishes training unit"
Condition:
"Unit Type(Trained unit) = HeroType"
Action:
"Make unit type(Type of(Trained unit)) (unavailable) for construction/training for player(owner of(Trained unit))"

>>>>I wish I knew how to use GUI tags....<<<<<

#2 Its true, It only accepts integer values, so you have to use a counter to add 1 strength every 3 kills. Or 1 strength every 10 kills.

i see, not to sound stupid or anything but uhhh....how do i use this said counter? :S

oh and say if i wanted to make an animation play at the target unit, how could i see a list of animations so i know which one i think would work best for the skill im trying to make?

and DenZel94, heh that kinda worked, now i gotta make a keep before i can make another, ima try your idea now, wd40bomber7 :D

thankz alot guyz :)

~@~bob

Last edited:
Level 7
oh and say if i wanted to make an animation play at the target unit, how could i see a list of animations so i know which one i think would work best for the skill im trying to make?

Glad to help, anyway to do that, look at the LEFT side of your Terrain Editor (which is the main window). Create the unit in the map in WE and select the unit. When you press that, you will see Stand (~~.~~) and 2 arrows facing the opposite direction. Stand is the name of the animation, (~~.~~) is how many seconds the animation finishes and the arrows are the ability to see other animations (such as Attack (-1 / -2), other Stand Animations and Spell animation etc.) with a figure of the model under it..

Level 2
ugh this is annoying, every time i try to make an easy sounding trigger myself it never ever works -.-

ok this time i want the immolation skill, where you turn it on\off, etc. but i want it to add X armor to the casting unit too....how would this be accomplished? (or did that even make sense?) (gogo melee wizzard! PEWPEW!!!)

ugh, thanks soooooooo much guys...

~@~bob

Level 11
Actually the spell for adding armor doesn't haven an icon to begin with so you wouldn't need a disabled spell book to hide it. However the suggestion is still valid. When the users turns on immolation, add an ability which gives +X armor. When the user turns it off remove the ability.

Level 2
uh, ok well i couldent find a passive ability thing so i used a devotion aura with no aura\AOe or anything....but now the problem is when i set it to remove it, i cant set it to remove it when he de-activates the ability, if i use the "stops" or "finish" casting an ability options, it waits until the sound\anumation of casting it is over and removes the armor "aura" how do i make it where it only goes away when he de-activates it? =\

oh, and also i cant figure out how to make say, blizzard, instead of its ice shards, it casts down waves of say..lightning bolts

~@~bob

Last edited:
Level 11
Ok for the additonal armor ability, use the item ability that adds armor. (theres like 10 of them) That ability has no icon and works very well.

Ok what you do is you wait for the unit to cast the ability with the order code of 'unimmolation'. (As stated ambiguously by Just_Spectating)

Level 11
The reason you can't find blizzards model location (so you can change it) is because I'm pretty sure its in the effect. Look at the effect specified in the ability, check it out. I'm pretty sure the effect well contain the location for you to change the model.

Level 2
for the lightning shards, there is a model on this site that you can download that is perfect for that.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/877/

found that one, looks pretty cool, if this dosent work ima use the starfall ability thing animation =\

as for the "unimmolation" k, ill have to look for it but makes sense, at school atm so ill have to wait till i get home though....

lol thanks so much guys :D

oh! and how would i like make shockwave push everything out of its path?
(or something like dota's rexxar's roar ult?)

OOOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGG no matter what i do or what i change i cant get any animation to work with custom skills! its saved as a BLP or a MDX file, wtf are those? ugh is there a tutorial or something i can use to help me? -.- ive tried importing it and using the import as the model and that dosent work, i cant get anything to work.......
thankz

~@~bob

Last edited:
Level 2
uh, ok :(

ok, so i take the skill blizzard, and chance where it says

"stats - effects: blizzard (effect)"

ok, so i made my own custom effect based on the "blizzard (effect) <effect>" effect in the buffs\effects tab, only thing i changed is where it says "art - effect: (i inserted the path of the imported MDX file here)

and nothing happens, ive tried so many other things but still notta, and besides, whe dosent this work? it makes perfect sense to me....yet nothing hapens...SO FRUSTRATED

ty guyzez, know its not fun dealing with a dumbass like myself, but trust me, its even less fun being the dumbass....

~@~bob

Level 11
Don't make a custom effect, just change the existing one. Sometimes making a new custom effect doesn't work for some reason.

Level 2
eh tried that, still nothing, and i got around to testing the stampeed ability witha custom model, still nothing....

how the hell do you guys make it work? triggers? -.- shouldent have to use them.... :( :( :(

~@~bob

Status
Not open for further replies.