• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Passive skill that adds armor to the caster, whenever it kills a unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need help on implementing this skill. I don't know what event, condition and actions should i use. Kinda new on the world editor thing.:grin: The skill that i want to implement is:

A Passive skill that adds armor to the caster whenever it kills an enemy. (Kinda like Shadowfiend's or Pudge's Passive skills only it adds armorarmor.)

If you can, can you give some pointers on the ff:

-How to make triggers on skills that uses attributes, mana, health, etc as damage.
-Things about integers and reals.

Thnx in advance. You're help is highly appreciated. :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 4
well for the first one do u want a cap to it? like a max amount of ac u can get otherwize it would get to 100% at some point

to use atrubuts in triggers for example unit(wut ever)deals (real:hero atrubut:intellx10) to target of spell being cast

intergers are all negative and posative numbers and reals are all posative whole numbers

ps lissen in math sometime it helps:)

Level 11
You have it mixed up. Integers are whole numbers (positive and negative) and reals are positive and negative non-imaginary numbers (imaginary being numbers like square root of -1).
Hmm, negative numbers cannot stand under a square root...

Integers: 11, 2, -4, 0, 4844, etc...
Reals: 4.22, 52.1, 8*0.01, 5/2, etc...

So reals have decimals, that's the point, integers do not.
But!, integers are also declared to be reals in most cases! Every integer is a real, but not every real is an integer. But i don't really want to confuse you.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.