• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellfire Peninsula RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello this is my first RISK map long time ago i was playing WOW RISK and I thought there are no hero's in Hellfire Peninsula so now i decided that there is going to be a hole RISK map made for that zone with every sub-zone being bases with real WOW mobs inside of the zones

EX:The Abyssal Shelf is going to have Fel Cannons as units you can make (It would be funny to make there ingame HP to the maps)

So if you like the idea please give me some help like some tutorials on how to make Bases or ideas thanks for your help :ogre_haosis:

-EDIT Want To know if i should have a huge boss like in WOW or just a normal hero for the Lord Kazzak

NOTE:pROJECT IS SHUT DOWN LINK FOR MAP (if you wanna finish it go ahead) DOWN BELOW

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/251176/

NOTE:Deciding to make it a player base map with different teams (Like Azeroth Wars) other than a RISK map

Last edited:
Level 4
I had a hard time trying to understand your question, mate.
I prefer a RISK like map. HP might be kinda of big, but look at AW, or DAOW. These maps have the whole of Azeroth and Outland in it. HP shoukd bot be that hard...

true also got a quick question should i make Doom Lord Kazzak a ingame boss (no-one controls him) or should i make him a hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.