• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HellBaby

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A first model by me, HellBaby on sheep.
ReTexturing, Geometry Editing, Creative.
Have full animation.

Keywords:
Fun, Evill
Contents

HellBaby (Model)

HellBaby (Model)

Reviews
08:49, 7th May 2015 Misha: Ok, the custom skin is not good enough to justify the filesize.. start using any ingame texture with red skin and combine until it looks believably like a child on the model

M

08:49, 7th May 2015
Misha: Ok, the custom skin is not good enough to justify the filesize.. start using any ingame texture with red skin and combine until it looks believably like a child on the model

Level 12
It's an original model, I guess. My only question is "why?".

This unit can be used for an 'imp' kind of unit, a lesser weak daemon that is seen in many games with daemons, including World of Warcraft. The only model that is available on the hive, not counting this one, for this use now is the wortling but it needs a skin so this model helps to add to this category.

Level 4
I'd say Fel Boar skin would replace perfectly the custom skin, at least the body. Those particles, these babies have come to doom the computer performance world!
By the way, Lel concept.

Level 5
Funny and very original model! you can make a lot of models from this one, like the "walking" hellbaby, morphed, riding a bat or dragon, etc. 5/5

PD: why is he riding a sheep? xDDD

When is zoom the picture its show a different one!? What kind of sorcery is this!?

Last edited:
This model has a custom texture for a reason, and I see that reason, his aim is not some fel imp from wow, his aim is a cute devil, with a baby face, but casts evil fire spells and what not.

I disagree with some views here I think your emitters are not too heavy at all, My bombs have 10 times the particles, in fact you don't need to worry til mago's is telling you your particle count is over 600. and 600 should never persist longer then 10 seconds.

you're first model hey? ooohhhhhhhh a review is awaiting you!

pros: hes cute, he moves decently smooth, his emitters are identical to burning oil, making his emitters super useful if ur planning on messing with burning oil ability's for him. his sheep mount summon ability is incredibly neat, this is an example of a model being re animated, for I see what you based this off of, a gross model to base it off I might add, well done. in fact, I may use this for my mini game!

normal attack shows sheep...

cons: during attack the sheep gets exposed, this is because a key frame that should be telling the sheep to be invisible is broken, fix this by finding that key frame and remedying it, it will not get approved with such a fatal flaw.

EDIT: here is a paste bin with the fix I was talking about, take this and look at it if you want to under stand the issue with attack better (you're last animation you made), you can even re upload your model with this if you like i dun need credits

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=gtdcgu

Level 4
I disagree with some views here I think your emitters are not too heavy at all, My bombs have 10 times the particles, in fact you don't need to worry til mago's is telling you your particle count is over 600. and 600 should never persist longer then 10 seconds. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=gtdcgu

Not all persons have a beefy computer, but well I tested it with 12 casting at the same time, somehow it took down fps really badly.

Tried with models with such more Times the emitter amount and it runs perfectly.

Its the curse of the hell baby.