• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell Scream Without a AXE

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Please Give me a Credit When You Use IT

Keywords:
e.g
Contents

Hell Scream Without a AXE (Model)

Reviews
21:25, 22nd Oct 2014 Misha: way too simple for an approvable model for the resource section..

M

21:25, 22nd Oct 2014
Misha: way too simple for an approvable model for the resource section..

Level 21
Wait just a moment. Let me resolve this. They are right,its too simple.but:
-change his hair
-fix his flag
-give him some gauntlets
-give him him a brown skin
-make his eyes darker

Then you have a mag'nar brawler!
I'm going to have to give you 1/5 because its too simple but I won't vote for rejection yet.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/model-submission-rules-237333/

Please read the rules! Also, an adequate description is also needed, not just about telling people to credit you. I suggest you to make a thread in the Modeling Forum and post your disarmed models there. Additionally, since it is rather simple, you can try adding accessories and changing a few parts of the model as said.

MDLvis is a good tool for model creation, you can do almost everything with it (in conjunction with Magos' Editor of course). You should also read Modeling Tutorials.

Happy modding!