• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hell`s Forge

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello :) I`am amateur in modeling. Just make it in free time for my campaign. I just think about to show it to public and see what You will say about it. I have few more models.

It`s ( for me ) Forge, for demon race. Birth and Death anim`s are for custom birth and death models like undead`s.

Texture path:
BlackRock.blp

I have icons and Pathing map for it, but don`t know where to upload Pathing map ?

Hope You Enjoy it.
Give credits if use in your map :)

UPDATE:
- Cosmetic change to Left Rocks
- Add rocks behind skull and hide empty space.
- Lower little model to reach ground
Contents

Hell`s Forge (Model)

Reviews
loktar
No changes made, moved to Substandard.
Moderation Comment:

It's a nice idea, and the mesh isn't bad at all. I see some faults at the texture though. Given the texture you're using, you'd be able to achieve a very similar result or the same one using in-game textures, even because parts of your texture are directly taken from the MPQ. The wrap could be smoother too, you have many stretched areas and visible seams, especially at the rocks. That darker tone region has too much contrast. Awaiting update. If anything, let me know.