1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hell Pit's entrance

Submitted by WaremDarkslayer
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Description
------------
This is the entrance to the firy Hell Pit. Although less ferocious than the beasts below, the creatures here are very powerful.There are rumours that demons are running this place and even that a hero waits in the shadows.Explore at your own peril.
------------------
Details
---------
This map is my first attempt at a melee map using the Dungeon tileset.It has one mine expansion for every player, and (in my opinion) a very interesting terrain.

In the middle lies a tavern which is heavily guarded by golems and a Burning archer.However, the golems drop a very handsome bounty along with some very nice items but they are not to be tampered with in the early stages of the game.

The gold mines at the starting location of each player have 35 thousand gold in them and if you need more the expansion mines have got 50 thousand gold.(the area is rich but heavily guarded)

There are two big creep camps on the map other than the middle one:
The library
--------
In ancient times there was endless knowledge stored in here and there still is a vast amount of spellbooks of immense power left after this place was overrun by demons.It has attracted a large amount of rogue wizards who command skeletons and who will put up a big fight against you.

The torture path
----------
This is an addition of the demons for their prisoners' "interrogation".It is still guarded by them and they will not be happy to see you.

The hero
--------
The hero is, initially at least, a level 3 Firelord. He drops a Khadgar's gem of Health along with a Scroll of Restoration.Build an army of medium size (4 or 5 units with a hero will be enough) to bring him down.If he levels up enough he may be more difficult to defeat.He is at the upper right corner of the map. I know, easier to reach if you have the top mine, but no easier to defeat.

Miscellaneous
------------
This map has:
4x Gold mine
5000+ doodads
1x Neutral Hostile Hero
1x Tavern
1x Mercenary Camp

Screenshots

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

I hope you like it.

Keywords:
Hell,Dungeon,Melee,Warcraft
Contents

Hell Pit's entrance (Map)

Reviews
20:14, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. 20:14, 1st Aug 2010
    ap0calypse: Approved

2. matej

matej

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    but there is no screen shots...

3. KraZy_Marm4SET

KraZy_Marm4SET

Resources:
    Resources:
    IMBA SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!!!!!! lol :p

4. WaremDarkslayer

WaremDarkslayer

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's odd... I'll look into it and update the map.
    Edit: I think that I've fixed this.

5. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    good terrain, enough taverns/goldmines/stuff, good unit placing, good overall voting for approval

6. Hawk

Hawk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good description & good map ! Vote for approval. +rep

7. matej

matej

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    now its lock much better.

8. JLEG

JLEG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool map dude!
    Good description too!
    APPROVE IT!
    LOL! XD

9. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The map is very terrain style unbalanced. I do think it deserves approval, with no more than 2/5.

10. R.Gaming_Strike

R.Gaming_Strike

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    how this got approved? -.-
    Pls follow the meleemap - rules