• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearthstone Tournament ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I haven't gotten the chance to beat you guys into the dirt in a while. :D But in all honesty it could be refreshing to get back into hearthstone again, haven't played it in ages. Oh and @Chaosy if you're running a C'Thun deck let me integrate you into the concept of Ysera the Dreamer. :D She and her endless waves of 3/5 minions will swallow all you got like champs. ;)

Level 24
Hearts of Iron IV or Europa Universalis IV would be lovely but I doubt we have any other fans of that game here. We could arrange a WoW competition, who can get the furthest on the Ironman challenge with no more than 12 hours playtime or another challenge if you'd prefer. We could team up in SC2's co-op missions and compete if you'd like too.

Level 6
I im IN for tournament. But how we will play because HS have 3 servers (AM, EU and AS) and we play on different servers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.