• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Healing Floating Text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, i'm new here and my skills at triggers are very basic.
I've been searching here for the floating text trigger when some unit heals but i cant find any map uploaded that explains this trigger.
What i really want is the healing floating text i mean when some units heal with a spell, lifesteal or with his own hp regeneration.

Level 4
  • unit is created
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Add to Show healing done <gen> the event (Unit - (Triggering unit) Takes damage)
  • Show healing done
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Damage taken) Less than 0.00
    • Actions
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (+ + (String(((Damage taken) x -1.00)))) above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards (90.00 + ((Random real number between 0.00 and 30.00) - (Random real number between 0.00 and 30.00))) degrees
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds

Attachments

• healing done.w3x
    16.3 KB · Views: 47
Level 1
mmm nope

• unit is created
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Add to Show healing done <gen> the event (Unit - (Triggering unit) Takes damage)
  • Show healing done
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Damage taken) Less than 0.00
    • Actions
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (+ + (String(((Damage taken) x -1.00)))) above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards (90.00 + ((Random real number between 0.00 and 30.00) - (Random real number between 0.00 and 30.00))) degrees
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds

doesn't work :sadpanda:

Level 33
For this type of system, you need to relate your ability with the trigger itself, it cannot be done outside of our knowledge

Like, you got a total of 14 Healing Type ability, each of this will relate with the system, but since we doesn't know what ability is being judged, therefore we cannot do it

Level 1
mmm

Yeah that could be the final solution, however my map just have 3 or 4 Heal spells, but what about life steal and high hp regeneration?

Status
Not open for further replies.