• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Having Troubles Importing Certain Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
The problem is that whenever I download a model that has a .blp in it the model wont show up. Now I've read the guide and I fallow every step, I repath the .blp to whatever Texture/???.blp, or whatever else the Author says to path it too. I restart World Editor and I still get that evil green box.

Now For some reason some choice models work like.
Doombeast - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
That model shows up, but the skin is not on it. It looks more like it's mechanical As shown below.
ImportFailure2.jpg

Here is a picture of my Imports.
ImportList.jpg

Now the first import, BloodBreath Works no problem. The second import I explain above.
But the third import doesn't work at all. Now It isn't just that one model that doesn't work I've tried several other models and every one that has a .blp doesn't work.

Any help would be great.

Level 19
lol i had same problem sum times ROFL. thisis easy its a bugg or sutmhing....

sumtimes i import models... rename them to what ever.... the right path....

then i restart and see size is 0_KB

ye try import again import 1 file then another file.....
1 by 1.....
and rename then to correct path if that not working......
its must be wrong path.... u can see right path with WC3 viewer download it and look show current usered textures... and there u go what it use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.