• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hate flower lower part

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
English it's not my local language,I'm Chinese,And,: ) Lovement made a firewall system to cut off share channel of myself and everybody in the china-mainland,I guess you guys heard that,But i still want to share this with you all guys,Because i always visit this website,I wish i could be a model maker in the hive。

I call this model “Hate Flower”,I divided this into two parts,A upper body part,A lower body part,U need use two units to use these model parts。

This model's inspiration half came from my fantasy,Other inspiration came from the scary pictures on the painter's hands of internet。

this is the lower body。
Contents

Hate flower lower part (Model)

Reviews
10:46, 8th May 2016 The_Silent: This model has a lot of the same issues your other model does. Attachment points, should have "Origin", and "Overhead". Maybe more, but those should at least be there. Animations, needs a "Death" and a "Birth"...

M

10:46, 8th May 2016
The_Silent:
This model has a lot of the same issues your other model does.
  • Attachment points, should have "Origin", and "Overhead". Maybe more, but those should at least be there.
  • Animations, needs a "Death" and a "Birth" animation.
  • "Attack" animation should be set till "Non-Looping". Otherwise it will continue to run even if the model is no longer issued those orders.
  • Name, it's current name is "MilkshapeExported", rename it to something propper, like the name you've given it here.
  • Attack animations should be more distinct (have more movement), since it is barely visible ingame currently.
  • It should have a bone called "Bone_Turret", or it can only attack in one direction ingame. "Bone_Turret" is the bone that causes towers to face the attacked unit.
  • It's top should not be cut off so abruptly. Add at least a plane to the top so the model does not look hollow on it's own.
Again, it is a long list, but most it should be easy to fix in the Model Editor.