• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harvest Life NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HARVEST LIFE NEWS :
Map is 5x bigger than before
In map is 3 biomes right now : Desert , Snow Biome and Forest
New materials you can get in mine : Copper, Gold, Diamond
You can use shovel to get materials like - sand, clay and snow balls
every shoveling you get +1 of that material and you can get unlimited number of that materials for free but shoveling have waiting time.

Added Fishing System and 3 types of fishes / (fishing rod, hook)
Added Perks , added backpack, Added Furnace
New cooking system (like in dont starve together)
You can get sand shoveling in desert , clay you need to shoveling on lakes in the forest and snow balls you can get while you shoveling in snow biome.
Added - Hunger, Thirst, Radiation
Added weathers - snowing on snow biome, raining on forest and radiation rain too
Added durability of tools
All new items now :
Snowball, Glass, Sand, Clay, Diamond, Copper, Gold, Golden Ingot, Brick (Clay), seeds for everytype of bush and tree, wooden/stone/iron/golden/diamond sword and pickaxe,
Merge Table,
Enchanting Table, Unstacking Table ( you can put item you have 20 stone and you can put it on unstacking table and click unstack and this will drop single 1 item and another 19 will be on inventory of the table)

And thats not all !
You will see the map when will release another one or another two months ! :)

HELPER FOR REALISE THIS THINGS IS - Disco4uf

Level 12
@Ferino_Tisovich Your use of colour codes hurts both my eyes and brain.
It looks like this is the wrong section of the forums to post in.

With that out of my system, there are sword & pickaxe trees ? You can harvest swords & pickaxes from trees ? ...ok, I guess?
Quote: (like in dont starve together) this is not informative at all. The majority of people have not played "don't starve together".
With all of the description, I get minimal idea of what your map is like. I see you can mine/harvest/collect a lot, what can you do with the resources ? Can you build stuff? There is cooking and crafting system, ok, what do the player need those for? What are the players goals? Is it Survival or Sandbox ? Or something different ? Is it even multiplayer at all ?

Regards
-Ned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.