• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extreme New Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Some new projects what will release soon is :

Crash Bandicoot Wrath Of Cortex (WC 3) - Big Map Based game Crash WOC (wrath of cortex) picking apples, jumping, getting crystals, diamonds, 25 levels +5 levels + 5 my IDEA Levels and My Idea Bonus
Now is under development and map have 5 levels and i think will release after month or 2.
(Helper Fintrik)

Clicker - Map based about clicking on goldmine, tree and gaining resources with clicking. There is some AutoGoldmines what can be upgraded 1000 times. With Wood you can upgrade 3 towers what you have for upgrading. For gold you can upgrade clicking damage or autogold+1 or Goldmine +1/+5/+10 per click. After 40 minutes coming enemies. 100 Rounds and you need to defend your castle... Enemies you can kill with clicking and Click Damage You can upgrade in research center.
Map is finished but need some balance tests and bug fixes and will come very soon.

Fallout 4 - My Biggest project ever but very unicate map with extremely long gameplay time more than 6 hours. Getting resources, Scavenging, Fighthing with bosses, going to dungeons, making base ( more than 100 buildings to builds) lot of decoration, very huge world with lot of enemies, lot of items and lot of recipes, lot of weapons and lot of ALL. Weather changing, songs...
This map camed out 5 months ago but in alpha version now is beta and i will release this map 3 months later. (Helpers : fintrik, voidcarries, mempa, claud, Alucard... )

Clash Of Clans - Map Based about clash of clans you defending your base building walls, towers, lot of upgrades. Building goldmines, elixir collectors and lot of things.
This map will came out SOON TOO (Helper Fintrik)

Tropic TD - tower defense map in tropical island but normal tower defense map. I think will came out 1 month soon.

Harvest Life - Small map with lot of survival things. In this map is all destructible and all you can use to craft something etc. very good map and you must get stones, wooden sticks, logs, plant fibers to make base , walls , crafting tables and lot of things. 5 days you have for gaining resources and building base and when day 5 came out, zombies starting to attack you and try to kill you but you must survive how long is possible.
This map will release 2 months soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.