• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash of Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Clash Of Clans
- Build your base in one big map and survive enemy wawes how much you can
- Play solo or you can play with friends (4 players max)
- Every building is upgradable 11 times or 12 times
- You getting resources when you building Elixir Collectors or Goldmines and each upgrade you getting more resources

All Building Types
- Town Hall (1-12) , Cannon (1-11) , Mortar (1-11) , Gold Storage and Elixir Storage (1-11) Gold Mine and Elixir Collector (1-12) , Wall (1-12) , Air Defense (1-11) , Archer Tower (1-11)
X-bow (1-3) , Eagle Artillery (1-2) , Inferno Tower (1-4) , Spike Mine Deployer (1-11)
Repair Station (1-3)...... More Buildings and upgrades Coming Soon

Enemies
- In this game is more than 26 enemy types and 3 or 4 levels of each enemy.
- You must survive Attacks and Boss Fights
- You can choose difficulty : easy, medium, hard, extreme

Level 12
I am not entirely sure why you want to make something that is available for "free"...

Also, the time scale should be highly compressed to 30-ish min for full development.
CoC is an infinite game so, that would not translate particularly well.

regards
-Ned

Level 2
You will see it is very good and lot of friends what played it sayed is very nice map. I know coc is unlimited but i want to make some long survival map and i will make later endless mode where will be unlimited playable time. Every update i will add more things and more unit levels and more building levels... you will see.

Level 5
You want ideas about what?
Can you tell more on how it is played and what do you want as ideas?(idea of gameplay mechanics(then telling more about the gameplay could help)? Ideas on events? Ideas for units? Ideas of which kind of ideas you need if you are really feeling meta?)

Level 1

- Build your base in one big map and survive enemy wawes how much you can
- Play solo or you can play with friends (4 players max)
- Every building is upgradable 11 times or 12 times
- You getting resources when you building Elixir Collectors or Goldmines and each upgrade you getting more resources

All Building Types

- Town Hall (1-12) , Cannon (1-11) , Mortar (1-11) , Gold Storage and Elixir Storage (1-11) Gold Mine and Elixir Collector (1-12) , Wall (1-12) , Air Defense (1-11) , Archer Tower (1-11)
X-bow (1-3) , Eagle Artillery (1-2) , Inferno Tower (1-4) , Spike Mine Deployer (1-11)
Repair Station (1-3)...... More Buildings and upgrades Coming Soon

Enemies

- In this game is more than 26 enemy types and 3 or 4 levels of each enemy.​
- You must survive Attacks and Boss Fights​
- You can choose difficulty : easy, medium, hard, extreme
Thanks a lot for sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.