• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can this zombie help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok so i'm making a Zombie minigame game.... I have ideas for some of the games..

Games
1. Kill the Infected Marine (hunt down a player)
2. Assault the zombie base (mini AoS)
3. Defend the House (explains its self)
4. Road Rage (vehicle level)
5. Regroup (find your way back to your squad and escape the forest)
6. King Zombie (not sure yet)
7. Survival (you and your friends must build up a fort and survive for 10 min)

Those are some of the games I have, but I'd like a lot more. I was wondering if you guys would want to come up with some game ideas. You would need to write the name of the Game, Concept of the game, and details. Hey theirs also rep if i pick your game! :thumbs_up:

Level 8
Another little solution is the popular "escape". Nothing original ofc.

Name: Escape the zombie plague
Concept: Escape 5 levels of zombies
Details: (should be clear i guess)

To make the map look creative, add some systems like slow dying effect and scary music. A minigame with 5-10 levels and 4 mb limit. So i hope, you know what music (and how much) you can add into it.

Level 3
Maybe travel to some other place, while during the night zombies come out and attack you and you need to hide or defend yourself in order to make it through the night and travel a little further the next day. (perhaps with some mechanic that makes you having to rest)

During the night you can hide in a building but zombies may live in the building so you might have to clear it first and the reinforce it ETC. Scavenge equipment in order to have enough ammo and weapons to survive with

Level 1
[Stopping the Zombie Infestation]
Concept:
Going to a lab to find a set of levers to gain entry to the place where the secret way of changing a person to zombie is kept & then destroy it.

Level 7
Saving the survivors!

You are in a city and have to find survivors (they have some kind of attack. Gun/knife). Zombies will come and try to kill you and the other. And maybe some of the survivors will transform into zombies. At the end of the round, the one with most survivors wins.
This game is not about killing zombies! Of course you can kill them, but every time you kill on 5 more have might apperared. So try to avoid fight.

Level 6
[Stopping the Zombie Infestation]
Concept:
Going to a lab to find a set of levers to gain entry to the place where the secret way of changing a person to zombie is kept & then destroy it.

I like that idea... definitely using it.

White-Lion i like ur idea, but I already have 3 big minigames and that might take up a lot of space.. i might condense ur idea so it fits in the game..

Nelisje85 I already have something like this, but you had more detail and your idea sounds better then mine.

Gaegamel Well i'm not big into those types of games and they take up a huge amount of space....

P.S: Thank you for ideas (you all get rep :thumbs_up:)

Level 2
Alright,
Ill take a shot at this.
Im probobly going to come around with the same ideas for some.
Anyway here goes.

IDEA : Maybe you could choose between a min game campaign thing. As in you do certain minigames for a certain campaign. That allows some good variety.

Game Name: The Crash
Concept : Your millitary Hummer has gone offcourse and crashed. You are the survivors of this crash. Now find some vehicle parts in the nearby town to fix your Hummer. Zombies will continue to swarm so hurry before it becomes overwhelming

Game Name: Docking Bay Part 1
Concept : Theres a ship that just sailed into port. It looks as though survivors are onboard. Get to them and raid the ship. Its survival of the fittist. Its either kill or be killled. So get over there because your ammo is running low.

Game Name: Docking Bay Part 2
Concept : You have just been caught stealing and a zombie horde is moving in. This will either make you or break you. The zombies are moving in from the east and the survivors are opening gunfire from the west. Take out the survivors and escape the horde.

Game Name: Toxins
Concept : Trapped in a sewer.. in a zombie infested city.. The only place that was safe from the USA's chemical bombardment against the zombies above. Safe... or so it seemed. Toxic chemicals are seeping through the manholes. Escape them while avoiding death from zombies. Then finally get out of the sewer in the forest were its untouched by chemicals.
(For toxic chemicals, its a rush level. Similair to the game avalanche except these disease clouds slowly move in. If one of the players touches the cloud, dead. Also make random zombie spawns at manholes to switch it up)

Level 11
Heres a idea:
Teamwork?
You are in a room and zombies are coming for you. Once you take 5 hits you get a infection. Teammates can shoot you(No zombie risk) or keep you alive and run a zombie risk. Every team member has a specialty liek a medic, a weapon crafter and so on

Level 3
Game Name: Quarantine
Gameplay: You have just emerged from your shelters, revealed to the toxic air, with very limited ammo. You must regroup with the other survivors, or make a run for it on your own. The mission, get to the hospital, recieve one of the limited vaccines to avoid air contamination. If you fail to get one of the vaccines you shall most certainly turn into one of the zombies. Then you must take the roofs to get to the woods. Inside the woods is a train station, picking up survivors. You must get there in time before the train comes and leaves.

This makes a challenge to players to fight with eachother, take risks, get to the train in time, and survive. However, on the other hand, players might group up distributing who fires the gun and who holds ammo and medical kits, so they can work as a team. The more players in a group, the more zombies. It keeps you challenge, but feel like you've accomplished something in the end. Making it so you're pitted against eachother to get the vaccine gives risks, and creates a feeling you're going to survive, but you won't live for long after. If you come too early, the zombies will box you in. If you come to late, you're doomed to be zombie biscuits. I think this minigame could be pretty succesful.

Status
Not open for further replies.