• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Spell] Hardened Skin Reflects Damage to the Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 39
I think it just looks like it crits the hero because you have "Data - Include Melee Damage" and "Data - Include Ranged Damage" both set to false for every level except level 1, so it doesn't actually reduce anything. Or maybe the game engine wigs out when some of those fields vary per level.

I haven't turned on my computer and attempted to recreate this, though; just looked at your screenshot.

Level 8
I think it just looks like it crits the hero because you have "Data - Include Melee Damage" and "Data - Include Ranged Damage" both set to false for every level except level 1, so it doesn't actually reduce anything. Or maybe the game engine wigs out when some of those fields vary per level.

I haven't turned on my computer and attempted to recreate this, though; just looked at your screenshot.
I can't click on include Melee Damage True or False because my WE is messed up
Like this:Screenshot - 821c5539d306a0e019db5aad497744a3 - Gyazo

Level 39
I think that means you need to fix your World Editor, which is likely doing some funky stuff that causes this behavior of the ability. Regardless, that field appears to be one of the few 'checkbox' fields that can be copy-and-pasted from one level to another so you should be able to do that.

Level 8
I think that means you need to fix your World Editor, which is likely doing some funky stuff that causes this behavior of the ability. Regardless, that field appears to be one of the few 'checkbox' fields that can be copy-and-pasted from one level to another so you should be able to do that.
Thats weird i fixed it by Removing The AOE Full Damage/Small Damage/Medium damage from the Hero itself Abilities had nothing to do with it but i don't know why it reflects the Damage to the hero
i have the same hero with the same stats and AOE Full damage etc and doesn't take damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.