• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harbor?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I thought you would be able to get to the harbor in this version?

Still blocked off, and I cant really get lvl 24 to teleport there since the temple mobs gives 0 xp :/

And the twins blizzard should imo be based on % health, couse I die kinda instantly of it, and im lvl 20.

Also a rogue in my game bugged ambush so he got permanent stealth.

other then that nice so far, the necks that drop from the ghoul boss in the temple requires lvl 25..

Level 11
You must complete the Orcish Trials, then Defense of Grom'Gol, then the Saving Nebu quest to unlock the harbor

Level 2
It's OK, I managed to solo them on "I'm new" after a lot of tries.

you just need to be lucky with the fires, hard when they cover right half, and your near the enterence, cant survive the run to other side :/

Edit: Also, when a Chaotic mage uses corruption on a target, it takes extra dmg from all physical attacks?
My chatoic mage normally hits for 80, then i put up corruption, and i do about 230 per hit.

Last edited:
Level 3
Try playing on azeroth serv - alot of friendly ppl. Yesterday we donr twins on normal with party of ally, defender, druid and archer (all w/o 6-th skill on around lvl 18-20). Its all based on team work and reaction (like not standing on flames while being hit by blizzard and other fire spell) Ah and also about that hardor quest - when shammy removes thi field. 4 some reason when he got to like 20% of hp he became invisible and opend portal passage after some time... Think its a bug. But im happy, coes he was about to die, and that saved us.

Status
Not open for further replies.