• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Valentines Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello, I know this is a day early, but here is my Valentines card to all who wish to read...

[EDIT: Found an error, redid image:]

picture1wh7.png

Last edited:
Level 2
In Bulgaria it isn't stupid at all. It is called Trifon Zarezan and one drinks himself to death on this day.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Although I am one of those less fortunate people who don't have a special somebody to spend St. Valentine's Day with, I still wish a happy holiday to all who do.

Anyway, to all Bulgarians out there, Happy Trifun Zarezan, and may you drink like hell tonight!

godt%20cheers.jpg

Level 6
luckily i do have some1 to spend it with, PLUS, iget to drink 'till i pass out tonight

Ok sorry.
Apology accepted. ^^

Though I did make out with a strange woman I don't know a shit of (I think she was drunk) in a Halloween party, and the funny thing is that she came to me. And she allowed me to touch her butt, hihi. Even though I made out with her, I wasn't interested having a relationship with her. She isn't ugly, but she isn't my type of a love partner.
And she suck out all of my energy, and I don't want to give any details about why. No, it's NOT sex.

I'm a male slut. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.