• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Valentines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well to all you loners out there (like me) Happy Valentines I hope you all had a good day (hopefully). I dont really like this day but that is for obvious reasons, anyway...

Level 25
Pfff. Saint Valentine reckons he's sooooooooo good just because we celebrate his... Death? Birthday? Saintday? I dunno. Bah, why don't we go and celebrate the day of the saint of TV, or of computers, or of something else?

Level 9
Mech my Australian brother i have a piece of song for yo :twisted:

Lonely im so lonely,
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,

Yeah i know i dont even know that there was a saint but meh, i hate Valintines day!

Level 25
I prefer that "All the lonely people" song by... I dunno who made it, but its quite good and in my tastes

Anywho, Valentine's day is correctly called "Saint Valentine's Day" and is a throwback to medieval eras were basically every second day was a saint's day. Though nowerdays we only celebrate St Valentine and St Patrick's day

Level 9
We dont have Valentine Day here, we only got a Girlfriend Day in May

anyways, happy day to all of you who fest this holiday in February

Level 3
:shock: Oh...my...God... :shock:
...Anyways,for me Valentine's Day is a chance to dump one of my more annoying girlfriends.
Me:Want a hard piece of candy?
Girlfriend:Yeah!
*Gives her candy*
Me:Hey,guess what?
Girlfriend:What?
Me:I'm dumping you!
*Girlfriend chokes*

Level 13
@VG - I had to spend about 10 minutes calming myself down because I laughed so hard. It's the growling that the little rat- erm small dog made, on top (hah, funny pun) of the fact that it's clearly humping a yellow stuffed animal frog.

Anyways Valentine's Day is a reminder for me to go out and make fun of couples. :twisted:

Level 9
Mecheon said:
I prefer that "All the lonely people" song by... I dunno who made it, but its quite good and in my tastes

Anywho, Valentine's day is correctly called "Saint Valentine's Day" and is a throwback to medieval eras were basically every second day was a saint's day. Though nowerdays we only celebrate St Valentine and St Patrick's day

No means to berude but how old are you mech?

Death's your so crewl :p

Status
Not open for further replies.