• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HangOut Defence VII

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the Update of the Latest HangOut Defense VII

Rules of this game:
-Each Player has only 1 hero to control.

Game Commands:
-play to set the game mode to normal.
-cm to set the spawning of the fighters only at mid.
-box to set the spawning of the fighters only at every sides. (Top/Above)

Sub Commands:(before the Inforcement Expires)
-sc to set the spawning fighters already mega.

-bt25 to set the starting level of the heroes to full or equal to level 25.
-sh10 to set the starting level of heroes to level 10.
Gameplay Commands:
-s to see the movement speed of your hero.
-lvl to see the opponents current level.
-exp to see the opponents current earned experience.
-item to show the list of items carried any hero.
-cls to clear screen text.

-If you are a player of Porter's then you must destroy the Center Hall of the Villager's to be able to win the game.
44699_153339048014192_100000142938106_502059_6291065_n.jpg

enable to win the game.

-If you are a player of Villager's then you must destroy the Altar of Chaos to be able to win the game.
44774_153338911347539_100000142938106_502052_4160279_n.jpg

Keywords:
hangout, map, dark, dark angel, jabaware, Hangout,jab, battle, maps, good, aos
Contents

HangOut Defence VII (Map)

Level 28
The previous guy who uploaded this (john2_gadi) claimed to be the original author.
And what a coincidence, you two share the same IP address...

So you found a new method to multi-upload? Just create another account so it doesn't look like multi-accounting (as this account is clean).
That won't work, unfortunately.

I'll wait for your response before taking any actions, perhaps this is just one great misunderstanding.
Nobody can see this map either way, new members are automatically globally ignored, thus nobody can see any of your messages or uploaded files.

Level 2
Will john2_gadi and hangout_darkangel is the same person and its me. I just want to clear that kind of red gem so I create a new account to refresh my status. I you can teach me to disable to john2_gadi will I will disable it. I only need Help. I just want to post my new map. And for sure Im also the creator of the map. Thanks Hope to hear you soon. Have a nice Day.