• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] Hand2Hand project

Greetings mortals, I am the Flame of Change !
I have the pleasure to announce the official creation of my first game on steam !

(CC available)

The Hand2Hand project is a fighting game... OF HANDS !
Use everyday object in everyday places out of boredom in epic battles between... yourself.
Each item represents the weapon and the character using it ; we let the imagination go wild so everything is more epic.
☼ 4 classes
☼ 3 levels of AI
☼ 3 maps
☼ Local 1v1
☼ Homemade musics & graphics
☼ Lightweight (~30Mb)

The game is currently in development, and a bunch of features are yet to come.
The project started in December 2019, I am happy to leave the community a playable version which will evolve during the following years !

Play the game on steam

You can also get the game through itch.io !

Level 14
Played a bit against bots. Fighting games are not really my thing so it's hard to give good feedback. I like the theme though!

Here are some random notes I took while playing.
  • Any resolution higher that 1080p will leave white space in either axis (either bottom or to the right).
  • Glue Stick seems pretty strong! Just spammed buttons against the hard bot and won.
  • Not really sure how to read the combos. Seems like the symbol are unique to each class.
  • Sometimes it's hard to tell which hand is which because they tend to flash and "loose" their color. That might be just me not being used to the game.

Two patches were released since then, fixing small details.

Three patches were released since then, improving some graphics and QoL.