• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Fight Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I'm here to introduce to the reader of thread, a very early development project but with the intention of making a Castle Fight for Dota 2. Although, the developer I think does not know how to work with 3D models, etc. He is striving to bring joy to Dota 2 people.
Alias, 2D and 3D artists want to help the mod, asked for he if need resource.
I know little use GIMP and Photoshop as image manipulation, etc. I'm not good at creating drawings, etc.

I am not a developer of this mod, but volunteer striving much to help dev with the intention to bring the custom map of Warcraft 3 to Dota 2.

Here you see the progress of the mod: Steam Community :: Castle Fight Reforged Work in Progress

The mod for testing purposes: Steam Workshop :: Castle Fight Reforged - UNSTABLE

Edited 1: Dota 2 misses 3D models (mainly buildings) for Custom Mod.
Someone with good intentions want to contribute in this area. It would be a great help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.